Open GCC Board Meeting – All Welcome
Tuesday January 19 at 7PM
Greenwood Public Library
This month’s Greenwood Community Council meeting will be an open board meeting covering a number of topics. Anyone is welcome, and there will be time in the meeting to speak to any issue you feel the community council should be following.
We will also vote on proposed correspondence about pending legislation on backyard cottages. You can see a draft here, and your opinion will be welcomed at the meeting.
- Committee business and meeting plans
- Safety and Health
- Engagement (no report)
- Land Use
- Proposed letter on accessory dwelling units/background cottages
- Aurora-Licton Springs urban village expansion?
- Plan to engage community in discussion of HALA and Comp Plan
- Discussion – is committee structure working and how to improve/change it
- Open mike for community concerns
- Review upcoming membership meeting plans
- Volunteer opportunities and board openings