Date: Tuesday June 15, 2010
Location: Greenwood Library
14 were in attendance for the meeting
Rick Klingele, Vice President of the GCC, called the meeting to order at 7:05pm
- $5 GCC Dues were collected
- Introductions/Short Announcements
- Aurora Avenue corridor plan, Jessica Sezlag GCC Board Member
- [Notes Needed]
- Greenwood Town Center Rezone, Evan Bourquard GGDDAG
- DPD is hosting a meeting about the rezone on June 29th with a Public Comments/Open House with Andrea from DPD and Sally Clark, GGDDAG attending the meeting.
- Seattle City website has an online survey to comment on all three parts of the rezone. Available from June 15th to July 15th [Need Survey Link]. Currently the survey only allows one submission per IP address (IE Household) the city is working on allowing 2 submissions per IP address.
- City wants to open up the feedback on the rezone to a wider group of people by sending out mailers and adding information to the city website
- GCC Attendees brought forward issues concerning details of the rezone and a general lack of understanding for the LC-30 zoning. The City mailer had no zoning information and was not translated.
- Greenwood Town Center Park, Evan Bourquard and Keith Bates GGDDAG
- City is spending 7 million dollars on parks projects improvements, new parks, property
- Greenwoods 1st and 85th submittal in 6th place overall 4th for the North West
- Call for volunteers to assist with building a website and writing to members of the city council.
- Fruit Tree projectis looking for volunteers, more information at cityfruit.org or contact Jen Mullen at 206-352-9580
Meeting adjourned at 8:45pm.
Submitted by: J. C. V., Secretary GCC. with notes taken by Austin King and Rick Klingele
questions and/or corrections please send emails to: firstname.lastname@example.org